Depre123 is a cloud based application to manage fixed assets and generate a variety of depreciation reports on any desktop or mobile device. Get all of your depreciation answers based on just 3 key values (cost, date, asset class) and then utilize the open design to add all necessary fixed asset detail.
Where do you turn when you have a question about fixed assets or depreciation? On the Depre123 Resources tab there are many answers:
The Resources tab provides useful links to:
- Latest information on Tax Regulations
- Current Accounting News stories on our blog depreciationguru.com
- Depre123 Overview will help to get an understanding of basic features
- White paper “Calculating Depreciation in the Cloud”
- Depre123 User’s Guide
- Getting Started Guide for first time users
- Email & phone number for technical support
- A link for each individual state’s rules regarding depreciation
By linking to our active blog on fixed assets and depreciation, you will always have access to the most current news and information. We monitor top accounting sites, magazines and other news sources to keep up with any related content so you don’t have to.
The documentation links should be your first stop for any questions on the Depre123 application. If you can’t find the answer here then reach out to our support team by email or phone. For anyone that needs to calculate depreciation for more than one state, you will greatly appreciate the links to get the specific rules for every state.
Questions? Comments? Let us know in the comments section below.
More information about Bassets eDepreciation software can be found at Bassets.net or depre123.com. At Bassets register for our live webinar, download a free evaluation copy and get a personalized pricing estimate. At depre123 try out our Free Depreciation Calculator and check out our cloud based fixed assets application.